Transportation to/from Bruegala
Connect Transit and the Bloomington-Normal Jaycees want to make sure everyone enjoys#Bruegala2017 safely and responsibly. Ride to and from Bruegala for FREE on the Yellow Route from Uptown Station! You will just need to show your wristband or ticket to the event. The good folks at Connect-Transit are promoting their Yellow Route that goes from Uptown Normal to the Corn Crib. There are plenty of parking opportunities in and around Uptown Normal! The Bloomington-Normal Jaycees will also have shuttles to Uptown and Downtown that run until 11PM
Last Pickup at the Corn Crib is at 8:40PM on Friday and Saturday for Connect Transit
There are multiple ways to get to and from Bruegala at the Corn Crib! Try one of these:
- Ride to and from Bruegala for FREE on Connect Transit route… the good folks at Connect-Transit are promoting their new Yellow Line that goes from Uptown Normal to the Corn Crib.
- Ride on one of the our courtesy BUSES for FREE! This year we’ve listened to the outcry and have upgraded our shuttle situation to help you keep the party going. Our buses will run between Maggie Miley’s in Uptown Normal, Fat Jack’s in Downtown Bloomington, and the Corn Crib during Bruegala. We will be posting the route timings closer to the event.
- Drive and park at the Corn Crib for FREE! With over 2000 parking spots within a quarter mile of the Corn Crib and overnight parking if you need, you can be assured that you won’t have to walk far to get to Bruegala this year!
- Book a room at Eastland Suites with their Bruegala package and let them take you to and from Bruegala on their courtesy van for FREE! For details about the rooms and rides, there is more information here
- Finally, if you decide to get here another way, whether by foot, bike, or parachute, please be sure to be safe and be responsible for the safety of you and others. With all these free options, there is no reason you should ever drink and drive. Please drink responsibly.