Safety is our top priority! Please do not drink and drive! There are multiple ways to get to and from Bruegala at the Corn Crib! Try one of these:
- Ride to and from Bruegala for FREE on Connect Transit route… the good folks at Connect-Transit are promoting their new Yellow Line that goes from Uptown Normal to the Corn Crib
- Ride on one of the our courtesy BUSES for FREE! This year we’ve listened to the outcry and have upgraded our shuttle situation to help you keep the party going. Our buses will run between Maggie Miley’s in Uptown Normal, Fat Jack’s in Downtown Bloomington, and the Corn Crib during Bruegala. We will be posting the route timings closer to the event.
- Drive and park at the Corn Crib for FREE! With over 2000 parking spots within a quarter mile of the Corn Crib and overnight parking if you need, you can be assured that you won’t have to walk far to get to Bruegala this year!
- Book a room at Eastland Suites or Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites with their Bruegala packages and let them take you to and from Bruegala on their courtesy van for FREE! For details about the rooms and rides check out the Stay & Play packages!
- Finally, if you decide to get here another way, whether by foot, bike, or parachute, please be sure to be safe and be responsible for the safety of you and others. With all these free options, there is no reason you should ever drink and drive. Please drink responsibly.