Bruegala 2019 Volunteering
Corn Crib on August 16-17
Bruegalites! Experience Bruegala in a unique, behind-the-scenes way!
Sign up HERE!
Become a volunteer! Volunteers truly make this event possible.
– Volunteers receive free admission and a tasting glass for the night of their volunteer service. Beer tickets must be purchased separately.
– Volunteers should check in 30 minutes prior to their shift. Volunteer check-in will be located at the back entrance of the Corn Crib (near home plate). There will be a mandatory brief volunteer overview before each shift.
– Volunteers must be 21+ with a valid ID.
– We will try our best to accommodate volunteer requests, although special requests cannot be guaranteed. We may need you to help with another area for a short period during heavy times. Volunteer shifts may last slightly past time slots during “shift change times.”
– We reserve the right to decline your offer to volunteer at any time.
– Please direct any change of schedules or questions to [email protected]